Don't deny Jesus




Bringing to you today is about a young girl I believe we all know Leah Shaibu and an elderly man Panam Percy Paul. This two people has a great offer available to them if they deny Jesus. When I first watch the video, I was like.. why can't Leah deny Jesus just as her friends suggested to her to do and when released, she will go back to Jesus. But, something dropped in my mind, What if she died the moment she deny Jesus? what is the assurance that she will be totally free if she deny Jesus?.
 Panam Percy Paul offer might not have any threat in it but it takes God grace and diligent for one to be able to refuse such offer. He could easily collect the money and use it to sponsor God's work without singing and some other good works just if He deny Jesus by not singing about Jesus again.
Both Leah and Percy refused this great offer just because of the Love of Christ in them.
When we are talking about evangelism, it's more than meeting people one on one as we know...Leah might not have done evangelism before in her entire life but her refusal to deny Jesus in exchange for her freedom is enough to evangelize to the whole world. Just imagine the number of people that has given their life to Christ by her action and her word, and what is this word? NO. I believe her saying no has brought a lot of people to Christ she had the opportunity to say yes but she said NO just like Percy too...instead of him to choose yes, he said NO. And I can imagine how many people he too has brought to Christ just by his reply.
This two people are not looking at what they will gain but are afraid to deny Jesus because they know what they will loose if they deny Jesus.

Now my people... Denying Jesus can be in so many ways...
Below are some ways in which one can deny Jesus

  1. You can deny Jesus through your ways of living
  2. You can deny Jesus through the friends you walk with
  3. You can deny Jesus through your academics
  4. You can deny Jesus in your job
  5. You can deny Jesus through your ambition
  6. You can deny Jesus through the challenges you face
And may be the ways in which you have been denying Jesus is not listed..thank God you at least know you are a denial of Christ.

So, my question for you are...
In what way have you been denying Jesus?
How many times have you denied Jesus?
Does that thing that makes you deny Jesus really worth it?

One thing we must know is that, as long as we keep denying Christ, then definitely we are accepting to be enslaved to the selfish desires of our flesh (either we like it or not).

Jesus said in Matthew 10:33 that "whosoever denies Me here on earth will also be denied by Me before My Father in Heaven"

Titus 1:16 also make us understand that, some people claim they know God, but they deny Him by the way of their living.

So likewise to us too, some of us claim we know Him, some even claim they believe in Him but their way of life is denying Christ.

Beware! those who endure whatever situation and challenges that comes their way will reign with Christ BUT whosoever deny Him (i.e. whosoever choose worldly things instead of Him) will also be denied by Him {2 Tim 2:12}.

My dear reader, I myself have denied Jesus in some ways back, but by His Grace, He took me back all I needed to do is never to deny Him again.

Do you think you have done worst that Jesus will never take you back? 
Do you think the number of times you have denied Him is so much that He can't take you again?
I have a good news for you.. Jesus is ready and waiting for you to turn and come back to Him all you need to do is to make up your mind and have a determination that you will NEVER DENY HIM AGAIN no matter what comes your way be it death, sickness, wealth, promotion, admission, Job etc..
Remember..Jesus loves us first therefore, we must also love Him back (without denial).

I want you to say the following now with your whole heart;

Oh Jesus! am sorry for denying you all this while
Oh Jesus! please take me back to you because am ready and never will I deny you again by your spirit
Oh Jesus! I will not deny you again no matter what comes my way
Oh Jesus! I will not deny you even when death comes my way
Oh Jesus! I will not deny you even when my life is troubled
Oh Jesus! Help me for I will not deny you again
OH JESUS! OH JESUS! I WILL NOT DENY YOU....

I pray God help you as you do so.. AMEN.

© Tunbhak.

Comments

Popular Posts